Tuesday, July 18, 2006


Bratty Brittany Showing Off Her Fine Ass

Now this is the way to start off a revival of a blog. Bratty Brittany is one of the newest members of the Phil-Flash family. A real beautiful nerdy girl, Bratt (as she prefers to be called) is a double-major/double degree college chick. There's brains to go along with that hot bod.

This gallery, quite obviously shows off her great ass in a schoolgirl outfit. If you check out the whole gallery (which you can find here, you'll find that it also includes a lot of great upskirt shots, featuring that great ass. But Brittany's not all ass, which wouldn't be all bad. But she does have some nice boobs. Overall, a really hot chick.

And while I'm at it, I might as well point you in the direction of my other NN blogs, featured at Thumbloggers.

There's my flagship site, NN Teens and Models, which has been going strong for over a year now. There's over 483 posts of the hottest NN teens anywhere on the net. It's updated twice a day.

Then there's my newest NN site, PF Pets, which features all the girls of the Phil-Flash family, including Bratty Brittany here, but also includes Next Door Nikki, Megan QT, Princess Blue Eyes, and all the girls of the Phil-Flash megasite. Of course, it also includes my favorite PF girls, Kendall at the Phil-Flash megasite, and Seanna Teen, whose trademark backwards thong is reason enough to join. Trust me. I've been a member of Seanna's site for 2 years now, and I'm not leaving 'till she does. And, quite obviously, you can't have a NN site featuring Phil-Flash girls without posts which includes the most famous NN teen of all, Tiffany Teen. I've got some really nice posts of her up already and more in the pipeline.

Well, that's gonna do it for this post. Bookmark us (CTRL+D) 'cause we're gonna be here for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home