Sunday, August 20, 2006

Audrey Takes a Candlelight Bubblebath

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been out of town, but I'm back, and so are the updates. Anyway....

The whole world of NN has been turned on it's ears by the advent of these so-called "special nude zips". NN models, who we've all wanted to see naked, are putting out these zips at an amazing rate. This one caught my attention.

I found it while looking through Cali Logans' zipsets. You see, Audrey is Cali's webmaster. How a Canadian chick became a California girl's webmaster is beyond me. Unless they met at one of the big conventions that are held around the country. I think there are 4 of 'em. That's beside the point.

The point is this is an exquisite look at Audrey. A romantic-looking bubble bath, fully nude, and Audrey looking fit & trim, and that great ass that you can see in this preview. A real good item for any NN model collectors' collection. Go see it...NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home