Wednesday, July 19, 2006


Callista Shows Her Hottest Stuff Yet!
Here's one of the most under-rated and under-exposed extreme-tease models anywhere, but Callista is out to change all that with this gallery. I've been watching Callista models for a couple of years now (she's 20 now, and looks even better...and is even braver...than when she was 18) , and I've never seen a gallery this hot.

Callista calls this her "Suspenders" gallery, and from what I can see, she's got only suspenders and some tiny little bikini panties, and a lot of ingenious use of props...and of course her own two hands...to keep from exposing herself completely.

Unfortunately, at least in the previews, she does a really good job of it. Maybe you can find a slip in her member's gallery. With a body like that I'd at least like to try...

I liked this gallery so much, I thought you'd might like a look at a few more. And this ain't all. Enjoy!.....
just suspendersCallista's boobs
Callista & suspendersWhat an ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home