Monday, October 16, 2006

Cali Logan

Despite the fact that apparently nobody missed me lang_emotions_cry while I was on my vacation, which I surmised by the fact that the level of surfers actually went UP rather than down, I'll forgive you Smile, and give you the hottest thing I found when I came back.

Cali Logan has always been one of my favorite new girls, but now she's done a hot set with Lili Jensen. These two girls strip down, lube it up, and get busy. "But wait!", you say, "this is NN!". I know, but this is from Cali's latest zipset. It's hot (like it's not hot when two gorgeous babes strip down for some fun) and brand new. Take a look.

And, just as a reminder, be sure to check out my other blogs. They've got some great stuff too.

NN Teensand Models
Stunning Nudes
Who Is Nude?
Spunky Chix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home