Friday, July 21, 2006


Next Door Nikki's 34DDs

It's not often you get a look at Next Door Nikki's 34DDs. Those big puppies are usually well hidden. The only chance we usually get is when Phil (Phil-Flash her photographer) puts her in a shower set like this one. And what great boobs those are. Natural, tanned, luscious, mouth-watering boobs.

And this set has more than just great pics of her boobs. That great ass of hers is also prominent, which is natural, because, next to her tits, her ass is her best feature.

I've been a member of one or more of the Phil-Flash sites for a couple of years now, and it just gets better and better. Now you get camshows from every girl, plus lots of guests, via the Phil-Flash Cam Network. That means all the regular girls...MeganQT, Princess Blue Eyes, Seanna Teen, Krissy Love, Anna's Assets, Dream of Dani, Bratty Brittany, plus the new topless hottie, Megan Summers...all of 'em, plus the girls of the Phil-Flash megasite, all their camshows, at least 1 from each model each week, come with just 1 membership. But I doubt you'll stop at 1. I know I couldn't.

So either click the pic, or go here to see the rest of Nikki's pre-shower routine, all in really big (800+ pixel) size, so you can see every square inch of that her gorgeous, tan bod. Enjoy the gallery...I know I did.

And I you'd like more of the Phil-Flash girls, be sure to check out my newest blog, PF Pets. It features regular updates on all the girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home