Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Erica's shooting her own bobosErica's Shooting Her Own Naughty Video

Okay, I got lots of e-mails saying, "hey you missed a day". I know, I'm sorry. I'm not saying it won't happen again, only that it won't be a regular thing. Hey, life happens. But I think you'll like my "makeup" post.

There's nothing more dangerous to a videographer's job than giving the video camera to his model and telling her to shoot her own naughty video. At least when it comes to Erica. This nasty little teen model shows the video guy what he's been missing...and that's a lot. As you can see from the preview pic, Erica's showing off those cute boobs. But that's only part of it. Erica's also showing off her butt and her very thin white panties. You gotta see this!! Click the pic...NOW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home