Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Cali Logan Shows of the Latest in Camoflage

It's probably not the greatest camoflaging I've ever seen, but Cali Logan's boobs are probably the nicest I've seen in a while. Don't you agree? Sure you do!

Cali is one of the newest and hottest models to hit the NN world in a while, and with those great boobs, not to mention a marveous ass...not to mention her California tan (I think I'm jealous?!), it's no wonder. She's a hot southern California girl whose favorite color is green (which explains the army green bikini) and hates being cold, so those of you in the northern parts of the country shouldn't expect her to make any winter tours. :).


She's only been around since early May of this year, but she's made quite a splash in the NN/Topless solo girl community, and it's no wonder with those great boobs. Wonder what her boob size is...gonna hafta go up to her site and see if she tells. It really doesn't matter, I just like looking at them. And looking at them... And looking.... And.... . And did I tell you she also has a marveous ass, too. I think I'm repeating myself, I'm so hooked on this chick.

Anyway, click the pic to go to Cali's gallery. You're gonna like this one!

And just like most of the NN/topless girls, Cali does have a nude zipset store, where you'll find pics of that amazing body...in the buff. Interested? Click here to go to it.

One last thing, and you're gonna like this. She also has a great video that updates every day. I'll add it here, and when the post disappears you'll find it at the bottom of the page. It's always a top draw at my other NN site, NN Teens and Models.

Just click the vid, you'll see.


Free Cali Logan NN Movie!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home