Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'd Love To Take Some Candy From Princess Blue Eyes

Princess made a video of herself!!! See the bottom of the post for details.

Remember when edible panties were all the rage? You don't? Okay, so maybe I'm dating myself, but there used to be panties made from the same stuff they make those "fruit roll-ups" that kids like, and all the risque' folks had to have 'em. I think whoever came up with these panties got their idea from them. Not that it's a bad idea. In fact, it's a really good idea. Dentists will love you for it! But that's besides the point!

The point is this is a really cute gallery from Cassie (aka Princess Blue Eyes). With her great body and that fabulous tan, that candy looks absolutely edible...and I wouldn't mind trying to nibble a bit in a few places. Maybe make some "strategic gaps" in that bikini, both top and bottom. I was going to use the butt shot on this one...you'd expect me to do that. That's why I didn't do it. But I can't pass up a great butt shot, so you can find it RIGHT HERE.

I love this cutie. That tan just makes me jealous. She must be using all her PF money for tans! Whether she is or isn't, she's got a great one.

Oh, I almost forgot what the real reason for this post is. Cassie made a short video of herself and it is hot! All the girls are always sexier when they get away from Phil. Smile. Anyway you can find it on Rapidshare. This is the link. When you click it, it'll ask whether you want it free and click that. Then it'll go to another page and you'll wait a few seconds, then just RIGHT CLICK and "Save File to Disk". That way you have it and can watch it over and over and over...like I did.

Click the pic to go to her gallery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home